Winter 2019 online bursary applications are now being accepted: Apply now
Note The Winter 2019 Bursary application will remain open during the College's annual holiday closure.
If you have questions or experience technical difficulties with the application, please contact Financial Aid & Awards after January 2, 2019.
2018/2019 Bursary Application Periods
- Fall 2018: September 4, 2018 to October 9, 2018
- Winter 2019: December 18, 2018 to January 29, 2019
You are eligible to apply for a bursary if you are:
- Enrolled in a full-time post-secondary program at Camosun College during the bursary application period (minimum 60% of a full-time course load or 40% for students with a permanent disability who have been approved by คา สิ โน แจก โบนัสStudentAid BC)
- A Canadian Citizen or Landed Immigrant or Permanent Resident
- A new student or continuing student who has successfully completed your last full-time period of study (C grades or higher)
- Not on a co-op/internship work term
- Able to demonstrate financial need
- Complete only one application each semester
- Review your application carefully - changes are not accepted after you hit submit.
- Notify Financial Aid & Awards if your address changes
- Late applications will not be processed
- Selected recipients will be mailed notification letters and bursary cheques in mid-December and mid-April
- Recipient names and qualifying information will be shared with Camosun College Foundation and the donor(s) associated with the bursary
- Bursary recipients are encouraged to write a thank you letter to the donor; thank you letters can be submitted to Financial Aid & Awards at either campus